What data do we collect?
DigiMUN collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) Information about your MUN experience, school/university, and other information relevant for setting up or conducting the conference Information to contact you such as email addressInformation you send us when you contact usRecordings of DigiMUNData from website analytics detailed below
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide DigiMUN with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
Register online for any of our products or services. Voluntarily complete a survey Provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email. Use or view our website Participate in the conference, which will be recorded
How will we use your data?
DigiMUN collects your data so that we can:
Process your application Manage the conference Contact you with other events from DigiMUN and partners Record the conference
If you agree, DigiMUN will share your data with our partners so that they may, contact you, and offer future events.
How do we store your data?
DigiMUN will keep your data while there is a reasonable usage for it.
DigiMUN would like to send you information about other activities, events and ideas they have, including those of partners.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop DigiMUN from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
DigiMUN would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request DigiMUN for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that DigiMUN correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that DigiMUN complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that DigiMUN erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that DigiMUN restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to DigiMUN’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that DigiMUN transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights:
Please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Understanding how you use our website [Add any uses your company has for cookies]
What types of cookies do we use?
Analytics – we use an analytics tool to help monitor web traffic and collect information about usage of the website including IP address
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: data@Digimun.co.uk
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that DigiMUN has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. https://ico.org.uk/
Copyright: All of the photos are the property and copyright of Alasdair Hopwood and any reproduction is prohibited.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to DigiMUN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. In particular, photographs are owned by Alasdair Hopwood and may not be reproduced.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
· The information is provided by DigiMUN and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
· In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
· Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of DigiMUN. We have no responsibility or control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
· Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, DigiMUN takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Regarding DigiMUN ambassadors we reserve the right not to add to the list or to remove someone from the list, for any reason we see fit.